Legends of Terramyth
(RIP) Aspen Thistledown (Elven Scout)
"Have you seen any healing mushrooms growing nearby?"
After being defeated by goblins and handed over to their orc masters, Aspen succumbed to her injuries while she was held as a prisoner. Read about it in Against the Orcs.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d6, Healing d4, Knowledge (Flora) d4, Notice d4, Shooting d8, Stealth d6, Survival d6, Tracking d8
Charisma: 0; Pace: 8; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6 (1)
- All Thumbs: –2 Repair; Roll of 1 causes malfunction
- Anemic: –2 to Fatigue tests
- Habit (Major: healing mushrooms): Charisma –1; Fatigue rolls when deprived of Major Habits
- Poverty: Half starting funds, * inability to hang onto future income
- Fleet-Footed: +2 Pace, d10 running die instead of d6
- Quick Draw: May draw weapon as a free action
- Bow (Range 12/24/48, 2d6)
- Knife/Dagger (Range 3/6/12, Str+d4)
- Leather (+1, Covers torso, arms, legs)
- Short Sword (Str+d6, Includes cavalry sabers)
Special Abilities:Low Light Vision: Ignores penalties for Dim and Dark lighting.
Aspen Thisledown was sent by the elven council of Rainmelidan from the Lone Forest to find out how much of a threat the Orcs of the Iron Legion has become. Her journey has taken her to the Kingdom of Kerrandi where she is currently trying to gather as much information as she can before returning to report back to the council.
Unknown to the council, however, is a secret she had kept from them. She has, for years, been addicted to healing mushrooms. If deprived of her mushroom, which she has to consume at least once per day, she suffers from withdrawals which leaves her feeling fatigue.